OUR INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
This internship program is designed to introduce students to the “real world” of PR and communications by providing them with the opportunity to gain experience, and apply their formal education to actual work situations. APRA Porter Novelli people are pioneering spirits, innovative thinkers and creative communicators working as part of a global network to bring vision and insight to each challenge our clients’ businesses face.
To support this effort, we are now looking for the next generation of innovative thinkers: our interns!
The intern position supports account teams as follows:
- assists in the development of press materials;
- helps coordinate meetings, special events and/or conferences;
- develops media lists;
- monitors media coverage and trends;
- researches consumer and marketplace trends;
- creates and maintains coverage reports;
- coordinates the development and delivery of press kits, develops and writes pitch letters and provides additional account related support as necessary.
Students or recent graduates in this program will act as fully integrated members of account teams and will be assigned to a mentor for support and guidance in helping the intern get acclimated into the PR industry and business environment.
Open to current juniors and seniors and recent graduates interested in Public Relations with a major in communications, journalism, political science, marketing, Bulgarian philology or related course studies. First-rate writing and organizational skills with an attention to detail are necessary. Previous internships are a plus. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet research is required.
Job type: Full-time (preferred), Based in: Sofia, Bulgaria
Interested? Contact Mihaela Elenkova at hr[at]apraagency.com